Oh, just a little glimpse of my current thoughts….
1. I am so ready for Sunday!!! My 9ers vs. Russell Wilson’s Seahawks!!! GO NINERRRRRRS!!! And don’t act surprised. I’m a Niners Faithful even if the opposing QB is a Wolfpack alum.
2. I still do not understand this whole shoe release phenomenon. Sleep is waaaaaaaaay too important to me to wait in the cold for some rubber and shoelaces.
3. I like RG3. Those braids, not so much.
4. The NHL should just cancel their whole season and focus on getting it together for next season. Got everybody “on ice.”
5. The Beef O’Brady’s Bowl is tonight. HAHAHAHAHA!
6. Before Sunday’s game, Adrian Peterson needed either 509 or 599(I think it was 599) to break Eric Dickerson’s single season rushing record. Some guys debated me and said he could not do it. I said he could. AP had 212 yards rushing Sunday. Guys still doubting me. SMH. Ya’ll gone learn!!
7. I have yet to watch an NBA game this season. I flip to TNT to see my man Sager!!!
8. Want a good workout? You Tube some MC Hammer videos and get your dance on. My thighs are still a little sore from that workout.
9. My nephew turns 3 tomorrow. Those years went by fast!!! HAPPY BIRFDAY BOODA!! Auntie loves you!!!
10. There is no 10. I only wanted to do 9 :-}.
If you are not following me on Twitter, do so!! The name is @KassieNette.
Until next time….TOODELLS!!